Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fun to be ONE! I heart birthdays!!

Birthdays are great at any age. Plus, it is such a great time to be photographed! Is this little guy not the most gorgeous thing ever?! His eyes are just amazing. As I have posted before, I love the custom/handmade products found on Etsy. If you are scheduling a session, I encourage you to browse around on their site, you just may be inspired! There are great newborn and baby hats, custom clothing and fun accessories like this little birthday crown below made by True Love Found. Of course feel free to email me if you need some direction or suggestions. I am sort of an addict for their site. Coming up soon...a few newborns and my first engagement session! (this is a new adventure for me!)







1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love how you captured him exploring and playing with the balloons. And how cute is he!?!!!

    ReplyDelete