Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Family Session: "S" Family

Meet the "S" family. These are personal friends of mine, so I really had a lot of fun photographing them. Mom and I have been trying to coordinate a session for a while and I am so happy it finally worked out. Dad is a classmate of mine from high school. It is really fun to witness your friends grow from their teenage years to adulthood. Both Mom and Dad are great parents to their children- who are pretty darn cute I might add. Mom did such a great job coordinating their wardrobe. Everyone's outfits complimented eachothers so well. Can you stand the tights? Thanks guys for letting me capture your beautiful family.

>















2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Seriously?!!! These are AMAZING!!!! What a beautiful family and beautiful pictures/memories!!!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! Looks like a beautiful setting too!

    ReplyDelete